Thursday, March 21, 2013

Things I am Loving.





    Glamorous
  • Lush Cosmetics
  • On a business trip to New Mexico, I waltz into Lush Cosmetics and instantly fell in love. Just recently I was strongly encouraged to start a skin care routine since the ladies at Sephora were both shocked and appalled that I don't take off my makeup at night. I started to take off my makeup and noticed a huge difference in just a week. Now I am obsessed with finding face friendly cosmetics. What I love about Lush products is that you can use them in different ways. The pink product I use on both my cheeks and lips and you only need a tiny bit, making the product last forever! 
Tarte - BB Tinted Treatment 12-Hour Primer Broad Spectrum SPF 30 Sunscreen
  • BB Cream
  • The next product I was urged to try was BB Cream. At first a thought what a waste of money, but now I can't live without it. It is  a primer, moisturizer, light foundation, anti-aging treatment, and sunscreen all in one!! I used to put color on top of it, but as my skin gets healthier I prefer to wear just the BB Cream. I guess these Sephora ladies actually know what they are talking about. 
  • Lip Exfoliating 
  • This spring I am really into experimenting with different shades of lip stick. I am loving anything from bright pink to bright red to Texas State Maroon. (yes Texas State not Aggie!) But in order to avoid getting crumbly  flaky lips you have to exfoliate before applying the lip color.

  • Austin Skinny Limits Juice
  • OK, I am not a health nut although I could fake it pretty good if I had to. But I crave juice from Austin Skinny Limits on Far West Blvd. I also think its funny most of their juice is named after yoga poses. If you are feeling a slight health kick like I do once a month, try this place out!

No comments:

Post a Comment